Make the decision to get organized and work with a CPA to make sure you are maximizing your potential to preserve the wealth you are working to accumulate.
- We provide you with a quality service to prepare and file current year income tax forms.
- We emphasize a tax planning approach to ensure you take action to achieve practical and workable goals.
- We help you make the right decisions by being better informed about current and future tax regulations.
Start Planning Today
To get started, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have a will and a trust?
- Are your wills and trusts updated for recent tax law changes and for changes in your life such as divorce, remarriage, births, or deaths?
- Are your assets titled properly in order to minimize estate taxes, provide maximum asset protection, and to ensure that your assets go to the correct heirs?
- Do you have a durable power of attorney, a living will, and a health care surrogate designation?
- Have you considered making additional gifts in 2015 to fully utilize the exemption amounts for estate tax planning?
- Do you have a letter of instruction that provides information about insurance policies, investments, funeral preferences, safe deposit boxes, etc.?
- Do your life insurance policies, annuities, or retirement plan accounts have the correct beneficiary named?
- Do you have adequate life insurance and disability insurance coverage?
- Do you have adequate property and liability insurance coverage for your auto, home, boat, and other assets?
- Are your investment assets properly diversified to achieve your investment goals at a comfortable level of risk?
- Have you considered setting up a funding vehicle for your children or grandchildren’s education?
- Are you funding the maximum possible amount into your retirement plan?
- Do you have a list of the contents of your wallet or purse in case it is lost or stolen?
- Have you done any tax planning for 2015?
If you answered yes to each of these questions, congratulations, you are doing a great job of planning your affairs. If you answered no to any of these questions, you may need to do something about it. You should contact your lawyer, insurance agent, financial advisor, or us as soon as possible to help you address any of these unresolved issues.
CONTACT US TODAY
If you are ready to get started, then CLICK on the button below or CALL +1(813) 490-3994 to speak with a CPA Today. We look forward to helping you formulate an organized tax plan.